The Weber School Foundation believes that every child deserves the best education possible, which is why we have partnered with several nonprofit organizations to provide students with diverse learning opportunities through its field trip program. Each year the Foundation funds the price of admission for thousands of children and teachers who visit the Ogden's Eccles Dinosaur Park, Ogden Nature Center and Treehouse Museum.
1. Weber School Foundation will sponsor Weber School District elementary school field trips during the 2016-17 school year. The field trips must be scheduled by teachers and held during the school day in order to be considered a sanctioned field trip.
2. All Weber School District teachers must submit their application for field trips through the Weber School Foundation web site.
3. Weber School District teachers are responsible for making their final reservations to the respective field trip facility.
4. Upon application submission, the teacher will recieve a confirmation email and must print the email for proof of funding.
5. A copy of the approved funding must be submitted to the field trip destination staff.
The Foundation values its long term relationship with these organizations and appreciates their commitment to enhancing the educational needs of the students within the Weber School District.